Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D   Hi all, My name is Melissa, Im married with 2 skin kids, 2 boston terriers, and our very first boxer named Tyson, Ty for short.  I have always loved boxers and have met quite a few at the local parks but I have never actually owned one before, but I have had many other large dogs over the years. Well I got Ty off of craigslist for free, the people giving him away had found him in the street and he almost got hit by a car so they took him in and tried to find his owners for a week then put him up on craigslist. They wanted to keep him but alreadt had 3 large dogs that didn't like him very much. Im guessing he is around 3 months old, Iv only had him 2 days but he is still skinny, the people I got him from said when they found him he was nothing but bones so they were calling him bones, lol. He is fawn with a black muzzle and white on his chest and feet, his tail has been docked also. He is super sweet and a happy friendly puppy, very playful, I have a vet visit schedualed for him for Friday morning. I will post some pictures of him as soon as I take some good ones. Any advise or suggestions is appreciated, thanks!   :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hi and welcome! I joined about a 2 wks ago. It's very nice here you will love it! Looking forward to pics and it sounds like he's found a great home!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to boxer forums!
Sounds like you have a house full. Let us know how Ty's vet visit goes, and yes we love pictures!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hi again!! :wink:
Ginsy and I joined 3 weeks ago.  there are alot of new members and puppies on the board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts