Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Landed myself a part time job after school at the vets today and while I was there I brought Tyson 2 new toys hehe.
Hes pretty stoked with them, wouldn't leave them alone all afternoon.. The stuffed one was already looking worse for wear after 10mins of him trying to kill it :D

I'll take that...

Up, up and away!

Wait!.. Come back..!

Never gonna let you go

Wabbit is looking sad

Rolie Polie

Topsie turvy

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congradulations on the new job.  Did you get the toys at a discount?  
Tyson sure looks like he is having a good time.  The roly poly shot is too funny.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Congrats on the job, Tyson sure looks jazzed at the new toys, he says "thanks Mom, are you going to be bringing these home everyday?" :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!!  Tyson is a cutie!  Congrats on the job :D   Be careful.....whenever I come home with bags now Lola thinks it's for her!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
yeah, boxers think everything is theirs!! great pics!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those pictures are so cute, love the Rolie Polie and Topsy turvy pictures.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are great toys....and pics!!!!!!    Fiona has all "floppy toys", we call them that because none of them have any stuffing left inside....Congrats on the job!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Tyson looks like he is having a blast with those toys! Love the rolie polie shot.  :D

·
Registered
880 Posts
That stuffed toy looks cute, like a ball of fluff.  Oscar would maim it!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone =] I didnt get those toys with discount coz I havent started the job yet (start training on saturday) but the deal was $7.50 for those 2 so couldn't resist :D
He ripped the stuffing out of the rabbit this morning, including the squeaker that was inside it. He had a look on his face as if to say "Look mummy, I finally killed it!"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts