Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So earlier summer 2017 both my wife and I lost our jobs. Before that when we were working he spent the day in his cage (8-5ish) with no problems. I started working again in August, and my wife started up again in November. It seems the time that we started working again, I don't know exactly when, he began to get destructive in his cage, or escaping his cage when we are gone. This doesn't happen all the time, but it's happened enough where I had to replace the curtain rods a couple of times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is why I love working remotely. On the one hand, it may seem like a bad thing not to have a stable schedule, but it's cool because you can work at any time and besides, you don't feel constant pressure from the boss. At first, I could not find any suitable offers for linked in, but then I was advised to make my profile more popular in order to increase the Zhaudience and influence. I used the services of the company Linked Jetpack and after that a lot has changed. So an unstable chart is very cool and avoids such problems...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts