Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recognize some users here, we know Heather (Hanna & kash's mom) and I noticed that Grammie just joined so I thought I would give myself another work distraction!  Here is my big boy Otis. He is 1.5 years old:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we love new member and get to see pictures of more boxers.  We are definately addicted on this forum.  Otis is a handsome guy and about the same age as my Kiah.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Otis is a handsome boy, and a very big boy for 1.5!  :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Hey, Patti... glad you & Otie-Otes could make it over too!! ;)

G

·
0 Posts
WELCOME!    :-h

I love flashy brindle.  The contrast between the white and brindle is so pretty.  Such a handsome boy   :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
:-h Welcome from Gus and I! Otis is very handsome and I just love that name! Don't worry about the work distraction, lol...we just need our BoxerForum fix!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh cool, another person from MA! Thanks for the welcomes. Nice to see Heather & Sara here too!

Yes, Otis is a big guy,  about 75lbs. Maybe a couple more now, we haven't had him weighed since November/Dec.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Patti\";p=\"92938 said:
Oh cool, another person from MA! Thanks for the welcomes. Nice to see Heather & Sara here too!
And it's always nice to see more pics of Otis - that gorgeous boy of yours! :D

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Otis is so handsome. Just curious, I am guessing you all were on another forum before this, what made you switch over?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts