Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I've used this forum dozens of times as my boxer boy King has grown up, I'm now needing to post for the unfortunate reason of my boy just being diagnosed with Lymphoma. Reaching out to the health concern section now for some advice.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
You may want to connect with Goudasmom on the forums. She is very knowledgeable with holistic remedies and using herbs to treat dogs with cancer.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
So sorry to hear of your boy's diagnosis. I lost my first boxer to this incidious disease. I hope you caught it early enough to do something. Prayers sent!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Our animals are like our children. You feel like they do not deserve to be ill or have a horrible disease. I can relate. Recently, we lost our 7 1/2 year old boxer boy, Bentley to a Brain Seizure disorder. It was horrible when he passed suddenly just before Christmas. The was an empty space in my heart for so very long. We recently adopted a rescue boxer boy, Rusty. I see Bentley in him from time to time. You just have to remember all the good times together! Keeping King in my prayers as well as you!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts