Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. New to this site. Just wanted to share a couple pics of our female. She's about 19 months old now. She's currently recovering from getting spayed. I hope to post more pics after she gets up and around
Dog Plant Working animal Collar Carnivore
Dog Eye Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore
Dog Fence Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome and she's beautiful. 19 months, where did you get her from?
I live in Kansas City, and found her a couple hours south. She's been a great addition to our family. Very plauful, and loves going on walks. She's very popular with the kids in the neighborhood

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
LOL a Boxer girl that likes kids? Well that in itself is not a surprise but it does say that whoever had her before, did good by her. If your not in Texas? Rescue Boxers seem to be pretty tuff to come by? You did good. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL a Boxer girl that likes kids? Well that in itself is not a surprise but it does say that whoever had her before, did good by her. If your not in Texas? Rescue Boxers seem to be pretty tuff to come by? You did good. :)
Thanks. When we first got her when she was 8 weeks old, we were quick to get her used to being around people.

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Thanks. When we first got her when she was 8 weeks old, we were quick to get her used to being around people.
LOL, well I did say "whoever had her before did a good job."I just did not know it was "you?" :)

But I guess going forward, "I'll ask how long have you had the puppy/dog?" :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts