Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. My name is Heather, and I have an [almost] eight month old boxer named Lola. I've had her since she was six weeks old, and it's so hard to believe that in a short four months she'll be a year old already. She's the first boxer I've ever had the pleasure of owning, but I hope to one day get another <3. Here are a few pictures of her :].

Her long legs take up a lot of bed space.

Apparently she was hungry. She's not very sneaky. :].

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Heather, welcome to you and Lola...Great pictures, she's very photogenic...Where did you get that chocolate scrabble bar from? That is great..Love to get some of those for mine....

Anyways, welcome, look forward to hearing some stories and feel free to ask any questions, there is always aomeone that has an answer for you.... :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi! Welcome to the forums! Lola looks beautiful, such long legs!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww, thank you all for the welcomes and compliments :]. It's so nice to see so many boxer lovers and owners!

Where did you get that chocolate scrabble bar from?
It's actually just a scrabble tile rack for the deluxe scrabble game. I'm a complete scrabble addict. It would be cute though if they had scrabble dog treats though! I would buy one in an instant.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Heather and Lola!  

Lola is adorable!  I'm a scrabble lover too...and new to this forum as well, I am not yet a boxer owner but will soon be, currently I'm trying to be as resourceful as possible and get as much information together in preparation.  Since you are a first time boxer owner, what advice if any could you offer to another soon to be first time boxer owner? Is there anything that if given another chance, you would do over again?
Thanks...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boxer1\";p=\"3422 said:
Hi Heather and Lola!  

Lola is adorable!  I'm a scrabble lover too...and new to this forum as well, I am not yet a boxer owner but will soon be, currently I'm trying to be as resourceful as possible and get as much information together in preparation.  Since you are a first time boxer owner, what advice if any could you offer to another soon to be first time boxer owner? Is there anything that if given another chance, you would do over again?
Thanks...
Hi there :]. Aww, thank you. She is adorable [and knows it, I'm pretty positive]. The only advice I can really give is definitely keep an eye on your future boxer in the yard. I made the mistake of leaving her out there for a while when it was nice out becuase we have invisible fence. She dug up some of our grass  :oops:. All in all, she's been a fantastic dog. Barely any problems at all. Good luck with your future boxer!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas :D !  I'm a firts-time boxer owner also.  My Henry is almost 6 months old.  My son thought he needed to teach Henry how to dig, so now there's a big hole in the front yard! :roll:   Oh well, at least it's only one hole.

Z

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="BrandNewAge";p="3435":2suys2ba][quote="boxer1\";p=\"3422":2suys2ba]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh wow. That's awful :[. I don't know what I'd do if someone did that to Lola. I've been going outside with her when she runs around the yard, because she lovessss to dig and eat my flower garden.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts