Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone! My family and I rescued a 2 year old Flashy Fawn girl last TUesday. She was surendered because she isn't a good breeder. SHe has had 2 litters all still born and the last time she had to have a c-section. She is underweight. She is the SWEETEST girl ever!! She loves my kids and gets along with my other dogs. I call her my velcro girl because where ever I go she is RIGHT there,Right now here name is Gisselle. I am not sure if we are going to keep that name or not. This is not our first Boxer, we had one about 7 years ago, she passed away from cancer. I hope to learn alot, hopefully I will be able to give advice back.
Jessica
Gisselle-2yr.flashy fawn girl natural/docked

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
WELCOME!! Oh that poor girl:( breaks my heart to hear her sad story!! and to hell with the people that put her there!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to you both!  :D

Kudos to you for rescuing that girl...now she can see what it is like to be loved and be part of a family. She will love you forever for it!  :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Congrats on your new family member!

I'm so glad to hear her story has such a happy ending :D

We would love to see some pics!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome and congrats!  There is nothing like a rescued boxer  :)   They love unconditionally and are grateful that they are with a loving family.  It's also a good thing that this is not your first boxer.  You are familiar with their characteristics and know what to expect.  We can't wait to see a picture of her!  Keep us posted on her progress.  Hopefully she will put some weight on soon!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome!! I am happy to know that gisselle will be in a loving home for the rest of her life. Be sure to post pics-we are addicts. We adopted Savannah from a breeder because she to was not able to produce  puppies. She had one litter and but i am not sure what happened. She was spayed though before we brought her home. She has been a little skittesh and i have had some worries, but she is the best! Congrats once again on adopting/rescuing-the love they give is just wonderful!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="Chloesmom\";p=\"6286":22786trn]Welcome!! I am happy to know that gisselle will be in a loving home for the rest of her life. Be sure to post pics-we are addicts. We adopted Savannah from a breeder because she to was not able to produce

1 - 8 of 8 Posts