Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They ARE cute. How do you do it?! I have one boxer and she's more than I can handle.
We are busy that's for sure! But we wouldn't have it any other way 🙂 Would have more if we could but we have 2 children also so 3 is it for now! I could never just have one haha

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a good lookin bunch you have there. Thanks for showing. Congrats on almost 10 years with Cooper. [img= class=inlineimg]https://www.boxerforums.com/images/smilies/ges_up.gif[/img]
Thankyou!! We were told 2yrs ago that he wasn't expected to make it through winter so he has defied the odds and is still going strong!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome! Good looking fur friends. Congratulations on your senior boy; there's nothing like the love of a senior boxer. :love: And congratulations on your baby family member. Hope he will fit right in.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I’m newbie too and love to see boxers with their full tails and ears. All your dogs are so cute. I’m so afraid because my is 12 years old and I see his age getting to him. Had a few close calls but he’s a fighter and always bounced back. Not sure how many more bounces he has left in him... 😞

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts