Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got back in the boxer world after 12 years. Our daughters wanted a inside dog, so I knew it would have to be a boxer. We brought Blaze home at 9 weeks, the girls (especially the 3 year old) are just crazy about him.
I posted some pics of the pup in the gallery, I can't figure out how to get the photo I wanted to use for my avatar down to the 80x80 size required. If anyone can give some advice on that process it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to boxer forums! :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.

Most Paint programs (beyond MS Paint) allow you to resize the picture, either by a percentage or by pixel size... I use Paint Shop Pro by Corel... they have a free trial version here

You might also try Irfanview which is a great free viewer that also allows resizing.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome!

I figured out (if you use AOL) if you mail it to yourself and the resave it, AOL will automatically shrink it... Always worked for me

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you. Your Blaze is absolutely gorgous, I love that face! Feel free to jump in any time with questions you might have and check out the puppy & traning sections for some very good info that might help you...

·
Registered
4 Posts

Greetings!  I'm very new here, and am happy to make your aquaintance.  As soon as I can, I'll have the pics of my 2 babies, Sydney and Beau to my avatar.  I look forward to lots of Boxer discussions!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts