Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I am from Chatt Town Tn. My wife and I recently bought our first male brindle boxer. Here is a  picture of Brodie.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you and congrats on your new baby....He is adorable!!!! Look forward to hearing more about him and his antics, of which there will be plenty, he's a boxer  :lol: Feel free to browse thru the puppy section for a lot of very good information and advice on puppy topics...And don't be stingy with the pics....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
OMG!!! I LOVE THE PIC!!!! He's such a handsome little boy!!!

OH!! AND WELCOME!! You'll love it here... PROMISE!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Michael and welcome to the forum from Salt Lake City.  Brodie is a beautiful boy and we love to see pictures and hear all about him and your family.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome from Maryland!  Brodie is just adorable!  He is exactly what I want my next Boxer to look like.  Can't wait to hear all about him.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
welcome from Hawaii ...youll luv it here...look through the different topics and youll see almost everythign you need..
Brodie..is the cutest thing !!!

glad you all came:)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hello and welcome from Kiah and I.  Little Brodie is a cutie, can't wait to see more pictures.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts