Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have had Dyna, a 10 month old female fawn for 2 weeks. She was at the Animal Shelter and I can't imagine a better behaved puppy. She is my first Boxer so I'm am sure to have plenty of questions.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and welcome! Cant wait to get to know you and Dyna-such a lovely baby to be left in a shelter. Glad you took her home!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Welcome from central N.Y. Congrats on your first Boxer. You've joined the right place being a new boxer owner.
We have 2 Boxers  Donner and Blitzen a flashy brindle and a whitey. Dyna is a beautiful pup.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to learning with Dyna. She is a very smart girl with a great disposition/temperment. She currently has an upper-respiratory infection from the pound I rescued her from and recovering swiftly. She is all puppy but has not cared to chew on anything other than her toys. I feel very fortunate to have found her.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What a cutie!  Thanks goodness you found her.  It's so sad that so many end up at shelters.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome from Washington state! So glad you took that sweet one home! You will find a lot of info here and a lot of great people and their pups!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas and kudos to you for rescuing Dyna!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Welcome! You came to the right place to get your answers.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Congrats on being owned by a Boxer...Dyna is a lovely girl....Look forward to hearing more about her

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Welcome from Fl! I am still new here too but I love it! You have a beautiful little girl :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts