Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! I am the proud mom to three boxer boys... Tyson my 7 year old, Tank at 8 months, and the newest addition Bedros (100% European that I imported myself). As soon as I figure out how to post pics I will. We live in Michigan and spend our summers fishing, camping, traveling... I also enjoy photography, reading, motorcycles, and taking my boys to the local dog beach. Good to meet you all! :up:

Eurobox

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Hi, and Welcome!! Did a double take when I saw your username. (Long story, not appropriate for open forum!) Yes, we certainly do like pix here!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! There's a topic in the Announcement section that should walk you thru the fine art of posting pics :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Looking forward to pics of your crew!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
suthrnladi said:
wow...tank looks great dane in that pose...
Welcome from Shane and I in GA
Yeah, I had to laugh because I saw another post on here from some one with a long nose boxer. She said hers was AKC, and I thought 'mine too', but he sure looks like a dane. I saw his parents, mom has a LONG nose, dad was perfect. We thought the pups would be somewhere in between...WRONG!! Some of the pups had long noses, some short. Makes me rethink genetics... 8O

We just love his markings, and let me just say that he is the most obedient puppy I have even owned. He's so pretty too. I will have to post more pics of him.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts