Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Newest Edition-gotta love the men that love you!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  samsonsmom 
#1 ·
Ok so even though i told my boyfriend that i didnt want a new puppy yet,that it was too soon- he came home last night with a beautiful brindle female. One look at her and i fell in love-she is the most adorable thing. Savvy got so excited she jumped off the couch (we were watching a movie :) ) and ran over to the pup. she started wiggeling her butt and jumping around like she was a puppy again. they romped around the house for a bit, then once they were done the layed down and Savvy got all motherly with her. My brother came over and Savvy went and stood over the pup as if to protect her from my brother!! Anyway-i wanted to let everyone see my new baby, her name is Reese and she is 12 wks (born 01/06/07)

See less See more
#2 ·
Awww...Congratulations!!! Reese (pronounced like the candy?) is a beaut!!
What a nice surprise for you and Savvanah!
Where did your boyfriend snatch her up from? Her coloring is gorgeous. More pics please..... :D

#4 ·
***** Forgot to add.....I think your boyfriend is a keeper!!  :wink:

#6 ·
she is beautiful. i have a flashy brindle female, that will be 1 on May 3rd and i just got a flashy fawn female thursday night. Nyla (brindle) will not let Daphne walk by herself. She has to be standing over top of her. i took some pics of the 2 playing today, i'll post them later.

#11 ·
Love the name! Reeses peanut butter cups are my favorite!  :winkle:

#12 ·
OMG , Andrea, she is gorgous! What a great b/f you have...Definitely a keeper for sure and what a lovely surprise...I bet it didn't take long to fall in love with that sweetie.....Reese, I mean..Lol.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.