Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been off here for ever it seems.  I wanted to update.  Titan is now six months.  On friday he is going to be mad at me  :cry:  he is going in for his neuter.  Hope everything goes well.  We thought about breeding him but decided we want him just a our pet not a stud..  We gave his father to my parents it was just too much for us with the three of them.  But my parents absolutly love Rowdy.  My dad leaves tomorrow going back to alaska so my mom will have a companion and we fell really good about that.  So thats all my news in a nut shell.  Hope I have more chances to check back I just started a new job so my time is now very limited.  Have a good day all!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nice to see you again...We will be keeping Titan in our thoughts Fri as he gets his "snip snip".....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Glad you are doing well!  Best of luck to Titan!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good luck Titan! And don't worry....he won't be that mad at you, he'll be very happy to see you when it's all said and done!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sorry it took so long to post.  I just wanted to let you know Titan is going great almost a full recovery. I am going to get Emma from my moms house this weekend. So he can have his playing partner back.  Like you said he is not mad at me!!  I am so happy it is over and everything went well.  Have a good day!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wonderful news, so glad to hear it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha!! Glad to hear he wasn't mad at you!  :lol:  Glad he is home and that everything went well.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats great..hell be so happy to see emma too..and thaqt sounds like an all around great thing as far as Rowdy goes..im sure hes happy and so are your parents..and you still get to see him :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Glad things are getting back to normal..Lol about Titan being mad, nahhh, they be in a bit of a snit at first, but Boxers are very forgiving, one of the many things I love about them.....Sooooo, we need some new pics!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts