Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its funny how they pick up different things and how long it takes them. This took basically all of 5 minutes, but heeling off leash took months.. lol

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Its funny how they pick up different things and how long it takes them. This took basically all of 5 minutes, but heeling off leash took months.. lol
Just to this ...yeah it may have taken months to teach the "off leash" bit ... with this dog.

But you were both learning! First, one has to learn what to do??? And then they have to "apply" what they "think" they understand to there dog! You did great!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Love that he can get the paper. I had one of my females that would bring me her leash she would put it in my hand and I thought that was cool. I don't know I would trust the ones I have now with the paper it would be in shreds all over the yard for sure!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love that he can get the paper. I had one of my females that would bring me her leash she would put it in my hand and I thought that was cool. I don't know I would trust the ones I have now with the paper it would be in shreds all over the yard for sure!
He's ok with the mail. Flyers or coupon things look like they went through a wood chipper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts