Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up our raw food order - Hanna is admiring the rack of ribs sitting on top of a case of chicken necks -

Mr. Nibs says "Did someone say Rack, I gotta check it out, where????"

Wow, that is a nice rack, cannot wait to dive into that -

·
Registered
880 Posts
Kash always look so pensive, like hes pondering that rack of meat.  Very deep.

G

·
0 Posts
man, your dogs eat better than I do, lol!  j/k....but it's been awhile since I had a rack of ribs...sounds good, may have to make some BBQ ones soon as my leg heals up!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kash is half alseep - daycare today so I am lucky I got him off his bed.   Mean while its gonna take about a day for that big box of chicken neck to thaw!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No they were patient.  I had to cut them and put two ribs into a zip lock bag.  I gave them each a rib to chew on, and the rest go back into the freezer and some in the fridge.  Yes I have 40lbs of chicken necks in ice in my sink at the moment!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
yummy chicken necks!  8O
I bet they can't wait to get some of those ribs!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I vary it - this month I order some ribs for recreational chewing, - for meal they have neck and some turkey and veggie mix.  Last month they were on Lamb and veggie.  So I mix it up, they get a bit of everything, just no grains.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Hahahaha! Great SHOTS!! They're so good to just wait there! Odin does that... even with food he knows he's NOT getting! LOL His nose all up in my food!!

They looks SOOOO happy to see their food has arrived! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I don't see any drooling, Kiah would have strings hanging down if she were that close to the food.  They are so good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts