Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much talk about ninja attacks I went looking for some evidence to support their existences... After scouring the world we finally found one brave soul willing to go on record.... for his safety we are not releasing his name.... his statements around the conspiracy serve to raise only questions as we are not willing to admit our innocent boxers are actually involved in the actions of these acts of vandalism and the self proclaimed ninja uprising...

"I admit it was only for fun in the beginning... It really started out of interest but it has gotten so much bigger than knocking over the trash can. Its a movement, an uprising and no self respecting boxer would be involved."
When asked if it was a political act he had this to say:
" I wouldn't call it an uprising in the traditional sense... or really a protest. its just a way to pass time until mom and dad get home and let them know that were not happy about their absence."

Anonymous

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
hee hee Lmao that is too funny

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Too cute....I think I have seen this masked bandit before

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Bahaahahh!! Actually had me laughing out loud!!!

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
:ROTFLMAO:

Starting the day with a good laugh!

Thnx!

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
LMAO...that is classic right there. Thanks for that it, started my day out with a good laugh as well...I am glad to know the reasons behind the attcks now.. Thanks Mr. A

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
That is priceless! Good to know and thanks for the laugh this am!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts