Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
I live in Central Eastern Jersey!!! (Monmouth County)

·
Registered
124 Posts
how far are you from say palisades ny? im not to far and im looking to meet up with other boxers for my roxy to play with

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just mapquested from Palisades, NY to the park and it's 1 hour and 21 mins away. If you are interested in coming to one of the meetups please visit the website The Central NJ Boxer Ring (Somerset, NJ) - Meetup.com because occasionally the time is changed to 10am like next month because of the heat. The next meetup is Saturday June 5th.

·
Registered
124 Posts
oh man that kinda stinks, i was using palisades as a reference because i work there, im about another 30 min north of palisades so im looking at like 2 hour drive. i dont think my baby would like that to much.. wish u guys were closer

·
Registered
41 Posts
oh man that kinda stinks, i was using palisades as a reference because i work there, im about another 30 min north of palisades so im looking at like 2 hour drive. i dont think my baby would like that to much.. wish u guys were closer
go to Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup.com and see if there is a boxer meet somewhere closer to you! you never know! and although i am sure your baby would LOVE the meet, a 4 hr roundtrip is kinda alot!!

to everyone else: the next Central Jersey meetup is Saturday June 5th at 10am. Colonial Park in Somerset, NJ.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi we are looking for a new obxer, a puppy. If anyone knows of a good breeder please let us know thanks. We are from NJ and and willing to go to PA or NY

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hi we are looking for a new obxer, a puppy. If anyone knows of a good breeder please let us know thanks. We are from NJ and and willing to go to PA or NY
You are just in luck. I received an email from Aboxa Boxers that they have 5 puppies available. They are so cute. Her email address is [email protected] and located in Staten Island, NY.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts