Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for all of your advise regarding the neutering and the ability of an older boxer to adapt to smaller dogs. However, the people who were foster my promised male 3 year old boy decided to keep him. I have to say i was very disappointed when i heard the news. I went out and bought him a new collar, a new pet id tag, bed, bowls etc...  :x

Is there anyone out there in the NJ/PA area that has a boxer or knows of anyone who would be willing to part with one?

I recently had my house built so i really do not want to have a puppy and have to go through all the stages/time of having to train it, as me and my husband work and are not home for 6 hours during the day.

So if anyone knows someone that is looking to rehome i would be very interested. I am also going to look on the web at boxer rescue organizations.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
now that is a shame, I am sorry to hear that....Keep looking, your baby is out there...I'll see if I can find some links for you..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I agree with Willow, your baby is out there.  When going through rescue, I didn't get my application approved in time for one and the other they felt wasn't a fit for me; then Kiah came along and it was a perfect match.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I'm very sorry this happened to you - how disappointing.  You might check your local news station's on-line classified ads.  Hopefully you can find an older boxer that needs rehoming.  Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is disappointing.  :(  I guess that boxer boy just wasn't meant to be. I went through the same situation that Barb did with rescue, only I had my eye on two other boxer boy's before I was finally matched with Maddie. Sometimes patience really pays off. Good luck in your search, and I would definitely contact the rescue's in your area.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i am sorry that things fell through. the websites listed above i think will help you. Best of luck and please keep us posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts