Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a call from my bf.  He said that Lola hasn't gone the bathroom since 7:00 this morning...it's now 4:30pm.  She's ate and drank, but is kind of just laying around.  Any ideas what's wrong?   :?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
My girls have done that. the only time they did it was when my brother watched them and they were so skittish that they didnt eat much for 2 days. When we got home they wolfed down 2 bowles of food and didnt go to the bathroom until the next morning. time frame was 3 in the afternoon til 730 the next morning.

Situation may be a little different but if anything has changed a little it could be affecting her.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Is it really hot there today? Sometimes the heat will do that where they just lounge around all day. Maddie does that pretty much every day here!  8O  She usually doesn't go out between the hours of 9-6 because it is just too hot. Let us know how she is when you get home.  :wink:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is humid & muggy, so maybe it's just the heat.  I'm about to leave work so I'll see how she's doing.  
Thanks!  Have a good night!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My pit used to do that when it was hot also.  He sometimes would not eat for a couple of days and drink very little.  He did like ice cubes so I would give him those so he was getting some water.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi!  Lola is fine!  She went the bathroom when I came home and many times after that!  :lol:   So I guess she just didn't have to go all day, and it was humid out so she probably didn't like being outside.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad Lola is feeling better. She probably just had an "off" day.  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I missed this when you first posted Alicia, Glad that Lola is better.. Mine have had days when they just weren't "with it" for whatever reason..Guess it was Lola"s turn....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts