Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to look at puppies today.  I really want a brindle but they were all fawns.  :(  I did talk to this lady who I talked to a few months back and she has a litter due around Jan 28th.  She put me on her waiting list the first time I talked to her but I was getting impatient.  I guess I can wait.  March or April will be a better time to bring home a puppy anyhow.   Wish me luck in getting my male brindle and wish me luck with waiting patiently.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well Trish, looks like you and I are playing the waiting game for our pups...Sorry that litter didn't have what you wanted, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the next litter has what you want  :) My litter is due in March if all went well with the mating

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sorry that you didn't find the puppy you wanted. I know you were excited and hopeful.
Hang in there....you are sure to find just the right one and the wait will be worth it!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It may be hard now but I agree it will definately be worth the wait to get the right pup.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Kudos for making the decision to wait.  About 75% have in their head that they want it and they want it now.  Why half the BYB stay in business.   The sight of puppy and smell of puppy breath outweigh the importance of finding the right breeder and the right puppy, the not puppy right now!!!

SO congrats on waiting, and sorry this litter did not have what you were looking for  - best things come to those who wait:)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
GRRR, the puppy waiting game is SOOOO hard. Sorry this litter didn't have your baby, hope the next one does! If nothing else, I've learned that the right pup comes along at the right time. Keep the faith, yours will come!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts