Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always wondered why I get SOAKING WET when he gives me kisses!!! One lick on my JEANS and there's a wet spot were he licked... like I spilled something!!! LOL

Go figure ME to barely realize this now!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
He's so cute! :)
Henry likes to get a big drink of water, then give kisses.  And he is a very messy drinker!  It's almost like he comes after us to get the water off his face! :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hmmm....Odin does have quite the big tongue!  8O

I can't believe how big he's gotten! His ears really look great too. Odin is a handsome boy!  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
wow 8O !! Where does he hide that thing? :lol:  My next boxer will definitely be the same colour as Odin - he's a beaut! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Odin is looking so handsome, I wouldn't mind an Odin kiss.  Kiah and Odin need to get together and compare tongues.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ok, I see a "longest tongue" contest looming now.... :lol: Odin is just looking so darn handsome, still remember when he was this little pup and look at him now!!!! Oh yea, anytime the dogs drink, especially Angel if she gets near me, I can guaranty I will be wearing the water.... :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww those pics are toooooooooo cute !!! slobbery boxer kisses gotta luv em :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Let's share some tongue pics......

and here he is looking like a mastiff!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I posted this one before, her peanut butter on the nose pic.  I did enter her in a longest tongue contest a while back but last time I looked it was still going on.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL VOLTAIRE IS MY BOY!!!! LOVE HIM!!

Now that's a long tongue Barb!!! LOL I'm gonna try the PB on nose and see if I get any good pics of his tongue!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts