Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hailing from muggy New Orleans, Louisiana!
Enjoying a nice early Friday morning on my garden sanctuary deck with our new puppy, Marduk, before it gets to oppressively hot and the air starts boiling! :p

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
2 months since that post,more pics of Marduk please?

·
Banned
205 Posts
Yes I would like to see that as well. I need to post some updated pics of my guy. My avatar picture is already old because he is growing so fast. Haha.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I don't want to think about growing too fast! My Bronx comes home Monday! He's too cute, I wish they stayed little forever! Lol! And yes, pics please!

·
Banned
205 Posts
I am actually excited mine is growing the way he is. I am ready for him to get big. That is one thing I have always loved about boxers, the way they look big and intimidating. I bought mine with the thought he was going to be a big fellow and he has not disappointed yet. 12 1/2 weeks and 28.5 pounds already. I know that he might not be exactly right, show wise but he is just a family pet and I wanted him big. It sure doesn't hurt that he is good looking too. :up:

·
Banned
205 Posts
You definitely have a good looking dog. I am new to the boxer breed and didn't know about all the different colors they come in. I have the itch to go get another one the color of yours. I am a huge LSU fan and he reminds me of a tiger. Love it!!!

·
Premium Member
4,567 Posts
Handsome...and good size paws!

·
Banned
205 Posts
Very good looking pup. I brought my guy in to get his last set of shots and he is healthy as can be but he didn't gain any weight this week. Is this normal? He looks to have got bigger but his weight is the same. could it be that he is growing but losing the baby fat and getting his muscle?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts