Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It has been raining non stop today!  Such a bummer  Well Duke hates to get rain on him which is ironic bc he loves to swim and play in the sprinkler.  So I had to put his rain coat on to get him to go outside.  And the other pics are how much flooding im having.  We are supposed to get more too untill the morning.

So I just realized after all that work of uploading the pics are avatar size! :x

·
Registered
422 Posts
That's too funny!  Mine all hate the rain.  I almost have to shove them out the door to go potty when it's raining.  Then they give you the "why are you doing this to me " look.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I love his coat! Too cute. It's so funny how finnicky they can be, just like kids

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
His raincoat is cute, very stylish!  I couldn't Rocky to go outside either at lunch because of the down pour.  Maybe I need to look into getting him a raincoat!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Gaby hates the rain to, but she loves the shower :? , and it always seems to take longer for them to go to the bathroom in the rain, you would think that they would hurry up and go just so they can get back inside :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Duke looks very handsome in his rain coat  :) Mine are not real fond of the rain either, Samson will hold it until he's ready to bust then kinda slink out the door, go real fast and slink back inside, tail down, ears down and looking disgusted....I saw on the news all that rain you guys are getting..Looks to be headed our way by Friday, oh joy

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ohhh the poor boy!! But the raincoat is so fun looking.. ( he probably hates it  I bet..but I thinks its a wonderfull idea! )
Ashley is the same..LOVES the bath..the shower..the sprinkler....but god forbid its raining..she goes to the edge of the covered porch..and looks back at me and will do her business on the cement!..little stinker!!

G

·
0 Posts
omg that face!!!!  l love his raincoat!

had a deluge here today too! oklahoma rains grrr.

all 3 dogs let me wipe their feet when they come in.  thank god or i couldn't deal with the mud from them burning in the backyard.

even little maddie lifts her feet for me to wipe them :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How cute is that and what a great idea.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, the look on his face in that last pic was priceless...Definitely have seen that look many times...Are ya swimming in water yet? Or has it subsided some?  Grammie, I do the "paw check" thing too!!! It's harder now with Samson with his "issues" but they both stand real patient for me as I wipe of feet :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts