Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

Just wanted to officially introduce myself. My name is Nora, and my fur baby's name is Boss Man Brodie. He was a rescue pup, my second rescue, my first non-golden retriever. (love the breed, but after my last one every golden reminds me of him) I picked Boss up on a whim. One day, out of the blue, I decided to go to the local Humane Society and take a look around. Wasn't planning on getting a dog at all that day. But I knew I wanted one and wanted to see if there was a special dog I could take a look at and see if anything happened. This pup was the first and last dog I saw there. I even named him before I filled out the application for him.

We live in sunny Florida, and Boss LOVES the beach! His best friend is my mothers mini aussie puppy, and they think they belong together. He loves people, dogs, cats, rats, and any other animal he may encounter, with the exeption of lizards, heh. I got Boss when he was 4 months, and took a TON of pics. He's now about 7 1/2 to 8, and growing like a weed!

He's also the biggest goofball, and thrives on making people laugh. He taught himself to chase his tail, and now whenever I say "Get it!" he goes after it like it's his favorite toy! I'm not sure of his exact breed, though I know he's a mix. He was found as a baby, in the parking lot of a restaurant at the corner to two VERY busy streets and a good sameritan (sp?) brought him in. Then I found him, and he's the love of my life! We share an apartment with my boyfriend, his cat, my cat, and my two rats. He loves the cats and they love stalking him. It's quite fun.

We're both looking very forward to meeting others. Hopefully there's some in the area we can make play dates with! And sooner or later, we'd like to adopt another boxer/boxer mix (rescue) and add another fur baby to our family! Thanks to everyone for reading, and we hope to talk to you all throughout the forum!

Much Love!
Nora and Boss

(The day after I got him)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome! Boss is a handsome guy...can't wait to see more pics! I have two white boxers and a fawn...my youngest is a white female named Pua...she and Boss would be great buddies if we lived closer! Bummer! She LOVES every dog she meets...

This forum is a great place to be and learn! Enjoy!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Nora to you and Boss....He is a cutie :) Congrats for resuing him and we look forward to hearing more about him

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Boss.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Boss is so cute. Kudos to you for rescuing him!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango and I from Canada would like to welcome you and Boss!  He's adorable!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everyone for all the warm greetings!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts