Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I thought this was a great idea and wanted to share it with this forum.

http://doggydashers.com/

The Boxer Rescue in my area is putting together a virtual run & walk event to celebrate National Animal Shelter Appreciation Week which is the first full week in November.

The proceeds will benefit animals in need through Northwest Boxer Rescue which operates throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and California.

The cool part is that is virtual so anyone in the US can participate. (I guess they can't ship the swag outside of the US.) All you do is sign up for the 5K or 10K walk or run, and then do it wherever you want and whenever you want between November 6 through 9th. Then post your results with pictures if you want to be eligible for awards and prizes.

The best part is you can enter your dog and/or kids and they can participate also. They have some great swag they are giving away to everyone who enters. Great looking shirts, metals and race bibs for adults, Frisbee and drawstring bag for the kids, and awesome bandana and collapsible water bowl for your dog.

Looks like adults are $32, kids $22 and dogs are $17.

I'm not affiliated with this rescue, but I just ran across this because they are in my area and thought it was a neat way to help out our wonderful boxer friends in need.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts