Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whenever I walk Dude, he gets foam at the corners of his nose.  
I've never seen this before, so I thought I would see if anyone else's dogs do this?

·
Registered
377 Posts
If it's super hot, mine get all foamy on their mouth and sometimes it creeps up to their noses...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep, happens all the time when Maddie gets worked up. I heard it is like sweat and the white is actually salt.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sam does this also, just around his nose.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all.  
I'm wondering if I never noticed it on my last boxer, because he had white around his nose, and Dude is all black...
Glad to hear it is normal. : )

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Arbie gets this when it's very hot or he's over-exerted himself. I'm pleased to find others boxers have this because I was starting to think it was just Arbie!

G

·
0 Posts
weird i was going to ask the same question a few days ago but forgot to.... im glad to hear the nose foam is normal  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Haven't seen Flick do that, but all the rest of mine have, especially after hard play

·
Registered
44 Posts
Zulu gets it whenever we walk or when he gets excited, especially when he meets other dogs. I always carry a towel and wipe his mouth and nose clean every couple of minutes. By the time we come home after his walk, the towel is usually very wet.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
When we go to the dog park, some people look at them like they are rabid or something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
whenever I walk Dude, he gets foam at the corners of his nose.
I've never seen this before, so I thought I would see if anyone else's dogs do this?
Hi! I’m new here but noticed my boxer pup has been showing this also... little white froth around the nostril. Any more recent updates to this string? Or looks like just a boxer thing?:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts