Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally able to get out of my mom's house and I'm gettin a place with one of my buddies, but I can't have Willy there with me.  My mom loves him to death so she doesn't mind if he still hangs out here, but I'm thinkin I'm gonna go through seperation anxiety.  This dog hasn't been away from me since the day I brought him home.  Oh well, we'll get through it.  Also, I finally got a camera so I'll post some pics here after awhile.  If anything you all know I'm still alive since I haven't been around for a little while.  Hope everybody is doing well.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Mike, I can see it now, it's usually our babies that have the separation issues, this time it's the human.... :) Glad you are getting a place tho and of course we are anxiously awaiting pics.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulstions on your new place.  At least you know that Willy is well taken care of and you can see him any time you want.  When I have to leave Kiah for a meeting, she has a great time at my sisters and probably doesn't miss me too much but I think about her and worry constantly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts