Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really want a Flashy Fawn.

We also had a sealed brindle that died from cancer at 3 yrs of age :( his name was Brodee. Never seen a boxer like him. Laid back go with the flow and loving.

Attachments

·
Registered
634 Posts
I really want a Flashy Fawn.

We also had a sealed brindle that died from cancer at 3 yrs of age :( his name was Brodee. Never seen a boxer like him. Laid back go with the flow and loving.
Sorry you lost him, especially so young. One of ours is pretty mellow (the fawn) the other two are much more active. My husband wants a fawn with a black mask in the future. We will see- the personality will be the main focus.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My two Americans were so chill classic fawn and the sealed brindle. My flashy british male is off the charts lol Nova the classic brindle is pretty chill as well but my Americans were by far more chill than my two british lol

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had a flashy brindle female like your Newton she was the best dog and most loving towards family and friends but her list of those was limited!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wish Newton was like that. He nips at people. Its weird bc he has been sooo socialized and people have loved on him since day 1 but it nips and we haven't been able to correct it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I have had a few boxers now and have had two now that were not social with other people they just didn't want anything to do with anyone else they were two females I had at separate times they were highly socialized but it seems when they turned about 2 they decided that they really didn't want anyone touching them anymore so we just made that our policy I just told people they preferred their own space when they asked to pet them it was safer that way after all they only really have to love and respect you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes that is what we do as well. or we will be right next to them when they go to pet Newton. the female is fine she just love to be pet on lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts