Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just called the vet office to find out what the results of the blood work are that was run at Nita's vet visit.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Re: Now I am concerned

Don't worry! My girl Skylar had thryoid issues later in her life but with meds, she was fine. It may be something simple like that.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Try not to get upset until you know what it is.  If it is a high or low value on something that could be something simple to issues of kidneys and other things but there is a large difference between a little valuation and a problem. Keep your head up until you know and then let us know!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The doc just called and it turns out that everything is just fine.  She didn't see any problems at all and is all clear for her dental.  I misunderstood the receptionist.  I guess the vets there like to give the results and answer any questions.

What a relief!

G

·
0 Posts
man, i woulda yelled at that vet, lol!  In human meds, the docs like to give the results, and noone else is allowed...so it does make sense.  I'm glad Nita is doing well and that she is in good health for her age...she sure looks good for 9!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
What a relief! Glad to hear all is okay.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
So glad to hear it was good news.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts