Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the NW part of Houston and I need to find playmates for my only child. He is a wonderful, playful 15 month old flashy fawn. If anyone lives in this area, let's plan a playdate!

·
Banned
205 Posts
I do not live there but I do travel out that way for work. Our Houston shop is right off of JFK Blvd. If I can bring my dog to the hotel I will next time I go. Maybe we could set something up then.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Mikey wants to play

I am in the NW part of Houston and I need to find playmates for my only child. He is a wonderful, playful 15 month old flashy fawn. If anyone lives in this area, let's plan a playdate!
I will be picking up Mikey this weekend ( I hope ) after he receives his last shots. I live just west of the airport @ FM 1960. And I would like to have another like dog for mikey to play with. Mikey is several weeks old (just a pup) If your a long time Boxer owner of a breeder I may need some advice.:cry2:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Baytown here and I could make a playdate occasionally. What's around there to take them to??

·
Registered
15 Posts
meet and greet

Baytown here and I could make a playdate occasionally. What's around there to take them to??
I think we should schedule a meet and greet in several locations N, S. E, and W. Monthly event!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts