Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello..Im a boxer mom of Molly (who doesnt know shes a dog) anyhow she will be 6 on valentines day....I am looking for a lil boy for my lil girl....if anyone knows of a breeder around here could you please let me know..thankyou..

sici

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I am located on long island and we found a wonderful breeder up in te Newburgh area. We have a coming 7 month old female fawn and just recently got a now 13 week old male brindle, both from Kerry Jones at Pheasant Hollow Boxers. I know she does not have any puppies left right now, but if you send her and email, which you can get from her website pheasanthollowboxers.com and tell her what you are looking for she may know of breeder friends with available puppies, or keep you in mind for her next litter. Hope this is helpful, good luck in your search! Tell her Holly White sent you. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
First off i am glad to see some fellow Long islanders here.  I am in the process of setting up a breeding program, and i am located on long island i have two females and one male.  i am looking to get a European Male.  I do not have any puppies at this time but i should with in the next year or two

1 - 4 of 4 Posts