Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BurningRiver\";p=\"771 said:
You were right about taking the nylabone away. There are dangers with these as well. . .
I didn't want to hijack someone's post so I brought the question here....

In another post Burning River mentioned that there are dangers with nylabones, could you tell me what those dangers are?
That is the only chew bone/toy we have found that our boys don't destroy in a few minutes/hours.
They do bite off tiny pieces over the course of several months but we've seen evidence  :roll: that those are passed in their BM's

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I read the articles you had attached.... thanks
Rubber chew toys should be solid, hard rubber with no easily gnawed off parts, and should be replaced about every 6 months or so - depending on how much they are chewed.
I also went to the "nylabone" website, I thought that was the name of the bones we use but it's not. Ours are Hard red rubber and anything they do chew off is very small...too small to cause a blockage.

We do try soup bones from the butcher once in a while but they don't last long at all. We just use them more as a treat.

Any way thanks for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.