Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I was sitting at the computer when I heard woo-wooing going on. In the baby monitor I heard Sarah playing with her toy car... noise maker thing. lol At first I wasn't sure if it was woo-wooing but the second time I heard it, I grabbed the camera put in on video mode and headed over to record Odin woo-wooing! I thought I was being really careful about it so I sneaked a peek down the hall and he spotted me. Guess he was woo-wooing in the hall.

Anyway, I stole Sarah's toy to see if I could get Odin to do it while recording him and all I got was 1 woo... no woo-woo. It's funny though cuz' I took like 6 video's and the first one is me turning it on to see if I could get him to do it (he looks so annoyed with me too)! Anyway... by the last video I was doing ANYTHING to get him to give me some sort of reaction. Instead of sharing all six I'm just sharing the one that I actually got a woo on.

Oh, and a couple of people have asked me how Aiden is doing so here is a few. I can't remember which ones I posted last so sorry if there's a repeat.

OH AND... lol I forgot I wanted to share this! I can always tell when Odin's crates been hijacked! He starts pacing around and whimpering (sort of)... and when I go look this is what I find.

I tell him to just go in there and lay on her... that she'd move then... but she's the alpha dog! LOL
He may look tough but he can't even hold his ground with a chihuahua!!!  :lol:

***Hmmm photobucket said it uploaded but I can't find the video!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Odin and my babies...

What a perfect baby!

G

·
0 Posts

wow...he is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

He is adorable Marie, I can't believe Aiden has grown so much already.  I will have to watch the video later, can't wait to hear him WooWoo.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Look at that little sweetheart..Marie, Aiden is precious...Lol at Odin and his Woo Woo attempts.Was he getting annoyed with you?..That last pic of Nikki in his crate is too cute

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Aiden is adorable!  You have beautiful kids!!  How is Sarah taking to her role as big sister?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks everyone!!

Yeah I don't know why I'm having SO much trouble with the video... I've uploaded it twice to photobucket and it said "1 of 1 video has been added or uploaded" but I don't see it in the folder. I'm trying to add it to my youtube account and that's giving me issues too!!?

Anyway, Sarah loves her baby brother... I haven't had any jealousy issues or her telling me to take him back, etc! lol I forgot to add these pictures! I always add to myspace and my website right away that I forget to share with others!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooWoo Odin! He looks great Marie.  :D

Aiden and Sarah are gorgeous. I can't believe how much Aiden has grown already. The pics remind me of my two kids. I think Brianna was a little older than Sarah when I had Brandon. They are too cute, and they really grow so fast!  :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
What beautiful babies you have!! I live the video...gotta get some up!

G

·
0 Posts
wow, odin truely is a beautiful, big boy...really is growing up! Bo said hi to odin while we were watching the video, lol...i think he did a little bit of a woo for the first time himself in response!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Awww that pic of Aiden smiling is a heart melter :lol: Sarah looks very happy as the big sister. Odin woowooing at that toy is priceless. All in all a beautiful family  :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! Yeah... as I was downloading the video he did some serious woowooing with the tennis ball... of course stopped when I pulled the camera out!

All I got out of him on that video was one "woo" not even a woowoo but I'll live.  :wink:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Marie, Odin looks so good; I think Kiah has a new crush.

·
Registered
882 Posts
what a beautiful family you have Marie, and LOL at silly Odin, he's so funny! :lol:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great video!
Your children are beautiful too...I love the picture of Aiden sleeping with his hand next to his face...and the one of them lying together...to precious!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts