Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Hope making them 500x375 helps***

So I was taking pics of Odin playing frisbee which was hard because I had to point and shot while throwing him the frisbee. ANYWAY... the first one sucks but after I figured out what I did wrong they all came out great.

The ONLY shot I actually caught him in the air with the thing in his mouth... AND IT'S BLURRY!!!!

He just looked so handsome!

Flying through the air!

If mommy would throw the frisbee better he might actually CATCH IT! LOL

He ran SMACK into the fence!!! The expression on his face is PRICELESS!!! LOL Poor baby!

These were taken in the front room (nursery) I never have the blinds open but Odin LOVED IT!

Just some profile pics... I don't think I've taken any of him since he was 3 months old.

Resting his head on the windowsill

And he just looked SOOOO GOOD! Had to share!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Re: Odin and the frisbee... :lol:

Odin is so handsome! I love the pic of him running into the fence....priceless!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Odin is fantastic to look at!  Plus I'm super impressed that he can catch a Frisbee, Jetta lets them hit her in the face.  The photo of him running into the fence reminds me of Oscar running into the screen door (which he did like four times).

·
Registered
880 Posts
Awwww, poor baby.  

$20 for a frisbee
$200 dollars for a new camera
Learning to watch BOTH the Frisbee and the fence....
PRICELESS

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thank you  thank you thank you for resizing  :) Yes, makes a huge difference for me anyways.....Odin just looks so darn handsome Marie, he really looks fantastic, you all should be proud....Loved the one of him running into the fence, oh that must have been hilarious....But my favorites are the ones of his profile in the nursery....

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
"he flies through the air with the greatest of ease......." don't know why but reminded me of that song :) he is such a handsome boy, and so funny running into that fence and all ha ha

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I just LOVE Odin. Almost hard to believe the silly boy running into the fence is the same majestic looking boxer in the last pic, he is sooooo handsome :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
What a beautiful boy you have there.  His name should be George, George, George of the jungle, watch out for that tree (or fence). :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: That picture is hilarious! I only wish you had video! :rofl:  Poor Odin... Too Funny though!

He looks great Marie. He really was a cute pup that has grown into a very handsome boy!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Awwww, he's soooo gorgeous, even when his face is smooshed!  LOL ...

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Reminds me of a Baseball player nto seeing the warning track and... BAM!  He is looking great Marie.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O omg Marie..all that yard and ya threw it INTO the fence ..hahahaha

i cant get over how handsome Odin has gotten..he just looks incredible !!!!! i love every single pic !!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is looking so good, the profile is great and the second one shows how gorgeous he is and how he has filled out.  Sorry Odin, had to laugh at the fence picture.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts