Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:^o Well kind of!

Of course when I have the camera he doesn't want to do what he does 100% of the time when my neighbor is outside... BUT I did get him to do it once on the first video... "running across the fence"... about 35 seconds in and the second one is him jumping HIGHER than the fence from a sit-jump position. When he does a run-jump he is almost OVER the fence and I'm sure if he wanted to... he could easily GET OVER... even more so if we had the other side of the fence on our side!

Just wanted to share my crazy dogs antics!

Grrrr... youtube so kills the video quality...  :?

·
Registered
880 Posts
The running across the fence things is crazy.  Maybe you should get a contract with cirque du soleil.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Isn't it!!? He's nuts! Normally he runs across it for longer too! He was NOT cooperating with me today... you know... the camera comes out and they act like they've NEVER done that before! LOL

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
That was great! He would definatly win the high jump event if there was a doggy olympics!

·
Registered
156 Posts
That's so awesome!  Majors dad does the same thing, and he also hangs on top.  he'll jump up like in the second video, and hang on with his two front paws hanging over, and his head poking over.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a nut! :rofl: Odin is such a character!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Marie, I have never seen anything like that, it is so cute.  Odin looks so handsome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts