Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So hubby may be SUPER COMPUTER SMART but has no clue how to use our camera. I asked him to take pictures of Odin at the dog beach since some one had to stay behind with the kids. I must say I'm really pissed that the only strip of beach they give the dogs is TINY and SUPER UGLY. We have sugar white sand... even the sand that faces the bay like the dog beach and yet their beach is more dirt colored and don't even get me started on the water! ANYWAY... here are the pics...

Odin actually in the water...

Seems to ACTUALLY be enjoying the water!

Hubby said it was only because his lil' gf there LOVED THE WATER... and Odin LOVED her! lol

Drinking SALT WATER which later made him sick!!

Okay now this is what I found amusing... HUBBY HAD NO IDEA he was taking panoramic pictures!

And my fav of all!!! I saw it on the LCD camera screen and was like "Hubby, who's boxer is that... that looks like Odin..."

IT IS ODIN DUHHH!

Just wanted to share our pics! I haven't been on... super busy but I had to share these!!  :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Great pics!!!!  Looks Like they had a good time.....Those photos do look like river pics instead of P'Cola beach pics :)

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Great pics! Odin looks like he is having a blast..Had to laugh at hubby not knowing it was actually Odin LOL..Odin is so handsome!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Marie, well you got to give Hubby points for trying :) Had to laugh at the one of Odin drinking the water...Marq took Samson to Destin when he was working as I had to fly to Hawaii(emergency), didn't want to kennel him...Anyways, Samson fell off the seawall, drank some water and promptly spit it back out :lol: Great pics of Odin and his friends having some beach fun

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Oh man. . . wish we lived near the beech /:)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I wished we lived near a beach too, but we dont. we do live near a lake though so i plan on taking our there this summer. Great pics marie! Odin is as handsome as ever

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Odin is looking great, such a handsome guy.  At least he remembered to take pictures  :lol:

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Looks like Odin had fun!  Good pics.....hubby didn't do too bad!

Lola likes to drink the salt water at the dog park too, she also likes to squat and poop in it  :roll:   then everyone looks at me laughing all the while probably thinking that my dog is gross!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
[quote="Alicia\";p=\"109399":13np1j0j]Looks like Odin had fun!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I feel stupid for even asking, but whats up with that last picture. If it's Odin, then how is he in two different spots in the same picture.

Again, I feel stupid for asking as everyone else seems to get it, but I don't get it.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Ok...so I think I get it....I am just not used to how you do panaramic pictures...so it's 2 different pictures into one. Right?   :roll:  Oh dear me

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Ginger I'm confused about it too lol
Odin is so handsome, looks like he had blast :) Maple also drinks the salt water when we go to the beach and then gets sick ha ha

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah... panoramic feature means you take two pics and it puts them together automatically... I'd never used it but hubby did by accident... that's why I was confused when looking at the camera to WHY there were TWO boxers that looked JUST LIKE each other in the pic... but one was smaller LOL

·
Registered
381 Posts
ahhh, I see.  Funny stuff.

Camera's are like anything else:  "use it or lose it".  I take 20-30 pictures sometimes and only keep 5 of them.

Good pics by the way, looks like he enjoyed himself.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts