Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUVuV71OILo

Sarah playing with Odin and his new toy... the laser pointer. I need to get a better video though cuz' he goes COMPLETELY NUTS over the thing!! TOO FUNNY... it's a great work out for him too! Just hope he doesn't go crazy like the one dog on Dog Whisperer that would constantly look at the ground for it! :wink: Seriously... lol I would feel horrible.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oh, our two love that thing - we call it the "bug"!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Oh, BTW, we have these mirror wind chimes that hang out back and when the sun hits them, it puts all these little reflections on our patio. Lucy is obsessed! Every time she goes outside she looks for the reflections and she will wear herself out chases them until the sun goes down. She is definitely addicted!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol... too funny! Sarah took my "face" mirror off the counter in the bathroom today and learned that it reflected onto things when moved a certain way so she started playing with Odin like that... which drove him just as crazy. They are so easy to entertain... both Sarah and Odin! :) I love that she's getting old enough to play good  with him now.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
That is too cute!  :D  Sarah looks great, and so does Odin! I can't believe how big and handsome he has gotten!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We had to ban the laser pointer in our house.
After only a couple of days of the thing, Henry went nutso!
Took forever for him to realize the thing was gone for good.  I mean like three months or more! 8O
A little too scarey for momma! :wink:   I can do w/out an OCD dog! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel got very obsessive about the laser, not to the point as that dog on The Dog Whisperer, but if we kept it up she would have :) Amazing the things that amuse our babies, both skin & fur

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zhanna\";p=\"65824 said:
We had to ban the laser pointer in our house.
After only a couple of days of the thing, Henry went nutso!
Took forever for him to realize the thing was gone for good.  I mean like three months or more! 8O
A little too scarey for momma! :wink:   I can do w/out an OCD dog! :lol:
Yeah... that's my only fear... he does know when we grab it... that it means "game on" so I'm not too concerned at this point because he KNOWS where the DOT comes from...

yeah... any signs of "going crazy" and I'll have to trash it. For now though... Sarah has a blast playing with him.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
marie they look so cute playing together! Sarah seemed to have just as much fun as odin! :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
lmaoooooooooooooooo OMG that was so cute !!!! haaaaaaaaaaaa ..Odin looks GREAT !!!  & of course Sarah's always cute !!! hehe

:roll: we did the laser once and both dogs could have cared less the kids liked it better hahahhaaha my parents dog runs into walls over it..tries to CLIMB the walls..hes unreal !!!! obsessed !! lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
haha we tried that with Maverick and the cat too. Mav spent the rest of an afternoon looking for the thing. We havent tried it since but i wonder if he would also turn OCD...not good. Odin is huge..How much does he weigh and how old is he now?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cute, both Odin and adorable Sarah looked like they had a great time.  Odin is gorgeous, where did the puppy go.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Donya\";p=\"65913 said:
haha we tried that with Maverick and the cat too. Mav spent the rest of an afternoon looking for the thing. We havent tried it since but i wonder if he would also turn OCD...not good. Odin is huge..How much does he weigh and how old is he now?
I'm not sure... I need to weigh him... he's too big to hold while standing on the scale now and he's not going to stand on the little thing himself. At 9 months he weighed in at 65 lbs though. And he'll be a year old on the 5th of February! YAY! I'm not sure his height either... can't find the measuring tape... or the scale for that matter!??  8O  I need to schedule his yearly vet visit though... so hopefully I'll find out the exact numbers soon.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts