Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, Tango is spending his first full day with grandma.  Before we left home I asked him to be a good boy because we need grandma to babysit on occasion!

Like a nervous mom, I called her already to see how he is making out and had to laugh.  She said she cleaned, vaccumed, swept, picked everything off the ground before he got there, but he still manages to find everything she missed and it all ends up in his mouth!  LOL ...  She asked if I would be mad at her if he ate things he wasn't supposed to.  I asked her to just watch the wires and cords and she said jokingly yeah, if his hair looks a little frizzled when you get here, you'll know what happened!  Eeek!

Guess he didn't listen to mom about being a good boy!  I wonder if she'll want to see him again after today.   :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....That is way too funny..Sounds like Grandma has quite the sense of humor....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is going to worm his way into Grandma's heart, just wait and see  :)

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not laughing so much anymore!  8O  :D

Only 7 hours to go!

·
Registered
880 Posts
10 week sold puppies are supposed to get into mischief, thats what they do.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I'm sure grandma will get used to having the fur-baby around. They are just like little kids they will find anything that you can't see!
Like I was told in my child studies class in highschool. If you want to see what a baby sees and will get into you gotta crawl around on the floor at their level cause they see things that we can't always see from standing up!  :lol:
We send Phoenix over to grandmas house alot and she was the same way when she first started looking after her, expect she was the one calling us all worried scared that she was going to break the dog!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JettaAndOscar\";p=\"98471 said:
10 week sold puppies are supposed to get into mischief, thats what they do.
Mischief~yup, that's his middle name!  She won't be able to resist his cuteness though!  HAHA...

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smack83\";p=\"98484 said:
...all worried scared that she was going to break the dog!
LMAO...that's too funny!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts