Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, does yours do this?  Tango has his baby kong and he throws it right in front of the stove, so that it goes underneath it, then stupid mom has to run over 10 times and crawl on hands and knees to pull it out! I SWEAR he is doing it on purpose!

Or, he plays with it down by my feet and tries to throw it beind my computer!  Why?!  To make mom look like an idiot?!  

Or, he'll sit on the bed with a ball and throw it over the side, constantly!

He must be laughing on the inside.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
we have this ball that u can put treats in and he thinks it is sooooooo funny to put it under the bed while u are getting ready to go to bed and he has to bark and bark till u get it out

·
Registered
705 Posts
:lol: Oscar does this all the time! Especially when I'm busy doing something that doesn't consist of playing him! LOL.... too funny! We're suckers who fall for it all the time!  :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah Lette puts hers under the couch..we have tile...so all i hear are the sounds of her nails scraping the ground trying to get it...its very irritating...but I love her and I have to deal lol

G

·
0 Posts
of course they do it on purpose!!  they can't really be that dumb can they?? LOL  they just know how to play dumb to get us out of the chair.

thor will roll his kong tennis balls under the bed and then stare me down to get them.  i tell him to go away and leave me alone.  grammies BUSY!

he never buys it, so he'll sit there and do his pitiful, RRRROOF?  then he stares some more, and more..... thor has a brutal stare down look.  can burn right thru me  :roll:

so i get up, get the ball, LAST TIME THOR!!

if i feel like my head is going to explode, I'll get up one last time- get the ball and throw it in the LR where there are no beds!

here's vetty buggin me  :roll:   i get no rest or time to myself!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It's total punishment, I'm convinced....Buck had a nightly game of watching Momma get the Squeaky from under the bed  :roll: Every time I would say I wasn't going to get it another time, he would look at me with those sad eyes, give this low whine, how pathetic and I would give in....

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HAHA...I musta told him at least 10 times last night that I would not get the kong from under the stove again. He doesn't look at me, but he scratches and scratches and scratches until you go insane.  LOL...

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Everytime we sit down for dinner, Tyson will grab a toy and play with it by the couch until its completely under it and he can't reach it.  She he sits there and scratches at it and whines, til i get up to get it out. This is EVERYTIME! I swear, if he is not the one getting the attention, he will find someway of getting it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
OMG, fredo does that too. I try and buy them gigantic toys now that can't roll under anything. The worst part is when I get down to try and get them, they jump on my head and won't leave me alone to get it out. lol

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Lola constantly sticks her balls under the couch.  Then whines until you get it.  Then does it again.  They TOTALLY know what they're doing! lol!  They have us wrapped around their little paws!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
[email protected] all of us... we all have this problem, Newt tosses hers behind the couch, then stalks it for as long as it takes me to get up and get it, I think she thinks..."If I stare at it long enough it will appear"...or "Mom will get it for me AGAIN".... They have to know what they are doing...."Its time to make mom and dad fetch!" ...lol

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FREDOSMOM\";p=\"165444 said:
OMG, fredo does that too. I try and buy them gigantic toys now that can't roll under anything. The worst part is when I get down to try and get them, they jump on my head and won't leave me alone to get it out. lol
YES!

·
Banned
2,813 Posts
Yep, Pac does it, too. I used to think he was just dumb for getting his toys stuck ALL the time but then I watched him do it on purpose one day. He whines like crazy, scratches at the floor, & looks at me, if I don't respond in what he thinks is a timely fashion, he starts barking! gotta love these big babies!!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Kayo\";p=\"165483 said:
Yeah the holee roller is key to avoiding this situation. Zeke thorws everything under the couch but the roller doesn't fit  :lol:
Definitely.  The holee roller and a big rubber chicken.  Thats all the indoor toys Oggie gets these days.  Of course no toy is perfect, I think twice after he smacks me in the face with the chicken

·
Registered
896 Posts
OMG that is so cute!!!  They are such little mischievious buggers!!  Sky does it too, he shoves a ball really tight between the dresser and wall, then cries and cries until I dig it out -- then back he goes and does it again!
BUGGERS!   :lol:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote="JeepKuntry\";p=\"165612":18kbdcma]We try to buy toys that won't fit in tight places for this very reason.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts