Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have TWO not ONE...doing the boxer burn!!! LOL its crazy here! But oh so love it!!!!!!!!! Needa get pictures of this haha!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It is so much fun to watch them burning, unless you are standing in the way and they can't get around you.  :lol:

Pictures please.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, I was out side earlier and Samson was even feeling frisky, I had the lumbering ox doing the Boxer burn along with Angel...It's soo much fun to watch them play isn't it?

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Ack! Add a whippet to the mix and that's what's going on HERE!!! Holy nails on the hardwood!!

:?

Julia

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL...it is so much fun! My house will never be the same...its get crazier everyday with Bubba and Dixie HAHA! Love it! Def. gives you some good smiles and laughs to watch them burn and play....the burn i was referring in this post was awesome they wound up running practically into each other, they burned in the oppopsite directions than the other LOL...I will def. take pics of the next burn :)

G

·
0 Posts
two burning with shake the floor!!  i'm waiting for my house to fall down one day  :doh:   it's great to see them have so much fun isn't it?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
samsonsmom\";p=\"112852 said:
Lol, I was out side earlier and Samson was even feeling frisky, I had the lumbering ox doing the Boxer burn along with Angel...It's soo much fun to watch them play isn't it?

Aww, thats so cute! It must be in the air...the weather was beautiful today! It is so much fun to watch them play!

G

·
0 Posts
^ oh hahaha now doesnt that sound familiar..... im more of a fan of walking into the house and she jumps on her invisible pogo stick and goes right, left, front, back, and anyother way you could imagine

·
Registered
160 Posts
Ha ha, mine was trying to burn earlier.  

Our Chiweenie, Cinnamon, finally decided after almost a week that Sirius may not be so bad after all, and tried to play with him today.  She got him all interested and then started her "Chiweenie burn."  I swear she can run 75 miles an hour, and poor Sirius couldn't even begin to keep up with her.  She lapped him at least 4 times.  And now he is sleeping like a log.  Thank God for the burn!  :)

·
Registered
913 Posts
I love watching Ashley do her burn..she gets going SO fast..that those long old colt legs in back somehow get in front of the two front paws..adds to the speed I think..But her being a gangly 5 month old..also leads to hilarious face plants every once in a while ( of course I hide my face so she can't see me laughing...poor baby! )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts