Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My b/f and I decided to go for a bite to eat tonight after work.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
haha...poor guy....it is not funny but at the same time it is....when I looked at the first pic i thought he was making copy's of his bottom :)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
sharonL\";p=\"116108 said:
haha...poor guy....it is not funny but at the same time it is....when I looked at the first pic i thought he was making copy's of his bottom :)
LOL!! It does look like that ...

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha...pictures of his butt!  notice the paint on his side...yah, we won't go there!  LOL ...

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How cute, it does look like he is getting his picture taken  :lol:

·
Registered
522 Posts
It happened to us when Henry was baby.He was about 10 weeks old.we didn't have the crate yet.I opened the door a there he was in the middle of the table.When he saw me he just leaped off to greet me,I almost had a heartatack.The goof luckily didn't break anything. 8O
Come on, share about the paint marks :twisted:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
when I looked at the first pic i thought he was making copy's of his bottom :)
That's exactly what I thought! LOL.  =))

We're laughing at the poor baby who was in distress. Sorry, Tangy!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Thought bubble: "O.K. which is the scan button? Wanna show all those forum people what's REALLY going on here..."

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Tango huny, if you wanted to make copies, I bet Momma would have helped you :lol: Too funny

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Little tiny thing!!! Look at those sweet little feet!!! (I noticed a bit of paint on his ear, too?   :lol: )

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
:lol:  My bf did that one night!  Showed up at my work when I was working late one night and figured out a way to entertain himself!  Guess Tango's been secrectly talking to him! :lol:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OmensMom\";p=\"116123 said:
So do you not crate him when you leave the house...? Or did he escape?
Ohh nooo!  No crate ... John refuses.  He still thinks it's cruel ....

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lentylka1\";p=\"116120 said:
Come on, share about the paint marks :twisted:
John was painting the bathroom and put up the baby gate.  Tango was not having any of being ignored!  He jumped the fence, right into the side of the newly painted door.  That's what was still left on him.  Argh ....   :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts