Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MEEEEEEEE!!!!! WOOOOO HOOO! Its my first time going to the link! and my first time sitting in the stands! (that might make me sound like a spoiled little brat, but I am in no way a spoiled little brat... Please dont think that

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Re: OH YEA! guess who is going to the EAGLES game tomorrow!!

YAY!! Congrats!! I so wanted to go to one of the games last week. We had actually planned earlier this year that we'd go to it... then I found out I was prego and would be 36 wks along and well driving that far out of town would have been an issue with all the prego-ness... lol Soooo... I'm SUPER JEALOUS!!

Congrats and enjoy the game... hopefully they win!?? lol Of course it sucks going to a game and your team loses... lol

Have a great time!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

I bet you had a blast, especially as I saw that Eagles won.....Woo Hoo....

·
Registered
2,679 Posts

Mastray\";p=\"62690 said:
YAY!! Congrats!! I so wanted to go to one of the games last week. We had actually planned earlier this year that we'd go to it... then I found out I was prego and would be 36 wks along and well driving that far out of town would have been an issue with all the prego-ness... lol Soooo... I'm SUPER JEALOUS!!

Congrats and enjoy the game... hopefully they win!?? lol Of course it sucks going to a game and your team loses... lol

Have a great time!!
Yeah no kidding!  I went to the giants - skins game... BRUTAL!!!  Freezing and losing SUCKS!

·
Registered
31 Posts

Hmmmmmmmmm  I own aboxer and am a television Engineer for 20 years.   Work for a fox affiliate now and worked for an NBC affiliate before that here in upstate New York!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts