Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The news reported 18" in our area last night. Before it was done, my neighbor and I measured 20" in a low spot.

Here are some pics:

Last night.

Daisy out front today. She's on a sidewalk and it was snow blown clean yesterday.

Me snowblowing again today.

Cleaned up front sidewalk.

Daisy's path.

There is a picnic bench back there.

Here's a vid of Daisy making her way over to the neighbor's house for a treat.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Yuck - as much as I want to say I'm sorry... I'm so very thankful it went above us. Though, we got a LOT of rain & it turned to ice.. so, yeah... >:p ... can't win either way! *heh*

Great pics, though. Daisy doesn't seem to mind! :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Wow, that IS a lot of snow!  Daisy is lovely.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Yep that is what our area looks like too. Its nice that the sun is out today it is melting some of it. We have been snowed in since friday and almost all busnisses were closed all day yesterday. Glad i went to the store friday morning before it got too bad!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
O.M.G.!!! I live in Michigan and I am so glad it missed us. We have recieved our fair share of snow. But I always like the looks of a new snow fall though.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I sat here saying "go on Daisy!!" - she really wasn't sure about that snow was she :lol:  Brave girl kept at it though! Did she make it back ok :wink:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I am in illinois and that didnt hit us.... must have been to far south to miss us.  but we got hit badly weeks ago.  I love Daisy's dark brindle color.  And all that hard work for 1 treat what a rip...

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
trying to show me up with your 20 inches of snow mark...huh...huh???? :lol:

Daisy is so beautiful and she looks to have had fun on her little maze adventure!!

·
Registered
882 Posts
LOL, loved the video, Daisy's so funny trying to make it through the deep snow :lol:  Looks like you guys got as much snow as we did...But we're pretty much right across the lake from you guys..., Gaby just loves to plow through the deep areas full tilt :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awh!!! That's so AWESOME!! I mean you're probably not to happy about ALL that snow but Daisy is awesome!! Too funny! Thanks for posting stuff with Daisy!! I bet some members didn't even know you had her!! LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, now that is some serious snow, but Daisy doesn't seem to mind at all...How cute, she has her own path  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
My_Harleigh\";p=\"90403 said:
O.M.G.!!! I live in Michigan and I am so glad it missed us. We have recieved our fair share of snow. But I always like the looks of a new snow fall though.
My thoughts exactly, that would have put us over 100' this year and average is 36".  Knew Daisy would make it to get the treat, she is a very pretty girl.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yes - I was begining to think the administrator didn't even have a boxer! Glad I was wrong!

Love the video... it really shows what a working dog is all about! She would go and then come back and go again and finally thought things threw and went for it! Love looking  8O  at the snow since I live in Thailand now...ehhe

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-O  Wow! That's a lot of snow! It does look pretty, and I love Daisy's little cul de sac.  :lol: Looks like she actually enjoyed herself jumping through it at the end!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Somehow I missed the video the first time around. I watched it and had the biggest smile on my face. Daisy is so gorgeous especially against the snow. But I clapped when she finally made it to the treat.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts