Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics from play day today...the sun freakin' finally came out!

Running and playing...their favorite thing in the world!

My handsome boy, Sampson

Look out Dad, I am coming at ya!

Look at those muscles...

Faster than a speeding bullet...

My baby girl is getting so big!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
beautiful pictures! I'm jealous of the sunshine and green grass you have...I've got a snow storm coming my way!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OH, gosh, we wouldn't know what to do if we had a snow storm! This town pretty much shuts down if we have any kind of freezing rain or snow...ha ha...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice pictures....great to see as they get older they will stand for a pose!  Neet to see them running and capturing that so clear...good job.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, I love action shots.  I see Sampson will be two in February, I love his brindle color.

10" of snow on the ground here but is supposed to be in the 40's tomorrow with thunderstorms.  What a mess that will be.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Barb - yes, Sampson will be two and he is finally settling down some and listening a WHOLE lot better. I guess two is the magic number...I definitely feel for you with the weather - be safe all you snowbirds!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow, great pics..I love the action shots too. Sampson is a BIG boy!! I wish I could see grass here!  :? Not for a LONG while I'm afraid!

And 2 eh so that's the magic age...still a while to go on that one in our neck of the woods LOL

·
Registered
263 Posts
Great pics, we had a pretty day here today, it got up in the mid 40's I missed it all because I had to work.  Thought that I might get out of there to at least have a walk but it was already getting dark before I got home.  I am jealous!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nothing like a nice day to get the babies outside, huh? Dana they look like they both had a blast..Great pics...Supposed ot be nice here today as well, maybe I can get some outside pics of mine

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
They look great together!  :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts