Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To celebrate our 24-hour anniversary lol.

Took him to the park today and he went nuts.  He was kicking up dirt running for his toy.  He was so excited, he runs too fast and trips over the toy lol...I wish I brought my camera with me to take a picture of the dirt flying.

This is after we got home, he drank some and took a good nap...then a dog barking caught his attention in the yard so he looks really "alert" in this pic...

I have a friend that is a professional photographer, I'm going to meet up with him some time and get some pics of us taken together with a quality camera.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That is a great picture.  He is so handsome!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a handsome guy.  Family pictures are great and we will want to see them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a fantastic pic of a very handsome boy..Yup, Andrea is right, going to have to watch out, all the little girls will be chasing him... :lol:

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOVE IT! I think he's sooooooooo handsome! I love the "alert" look... the way they stand and perk up... LOOKS REALLY GOOD!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

lol...here we were today working hard, cleaning our work trucks...Of course Ares was out to help...keep us safe :D

·
Registered
270 Posts
WOW...that is a gorgeous picture that you have posted right now!  Your pup is so pretty!  I bet he had a ball!  I know my CHloe LOVES to run free in my yard....it is soo cute to watch!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks.  yeah it rained here all day, but we still went to the park...he got a good exercise session in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts