Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
i second that; i can't get my babies pic in my avatar either; also how is everyone making those awesome signature pics like yours above??
The one w/ the 3 pics and "JESSE"
Am i computer illeterate or what???
Thanks!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LucyLou\";p=\"9144 said:
i second that; i can't get my babies pic in my avatar either; also how is everyone making those awesome signature pics like yours above??
The one w/ the 3 pics and "JESSE"
Am i computer illeterate or what???
Thanks!!! :lol:
Odins mom and dad are making everyone elses sig... mine is made by my friends who have their own site to make custom avatars and signatures

http://z3.invisionfree.com/SiggieSentral/index.php?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

I had to add the black border because I couldn't crop it properly from the "print  screen" that I did from it. If you have a bigger file I can do it better... it might be less pixelated.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mastray\";p=\"9148 said:

It's 80x80... both were. It's got to work... are you sure you're hitting submit and not reset. I did that a few times. LOL
Im hitting submit... i did it about 20 times... lol... i thought i might have done that and then i tried another 5 times and i made absolutely sure i hit submit

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[quote="OdinsDad\";p=\"9152":3ta0g687][quote="JessiesMom\";p=\"9143":3ta0g687]I cant seem to get this resized for my avatar.

can someone help?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Mastray or OdinsDad,

can you do a sig with this... cut the edges off, where my jeans are and just do some shading around the edges...please!

Thanks

·
Registered
905 Posts
Ha ha, the "legs perspective" just reminded me of something!

My sister and I were looking at photos of her son from when he was a toddler a while back, and there was one of Daniel standing up with her bending over him.  Anyway, in the gap between the top of his head and the apex of her legs, you could see a bit of green from the conifer they were standing in front of.  My mam points at it and goes "What's that?" and Clodagh's all-time priceless answer???

"Oh that's just the bush between my legs..."

Cue howls of laughter all round, and a very puzzled expression on Clo's face til she copped what she'd said.  She still cries laughing every time it's mentioned.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts