Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was gone, got an e-mail from Rhonda wanting to verify and update me on Charlie's litter...As I was gone, Marq talked to her on the phone( for like an hour), and gave her all the details, "yes of course I still want a pup"  :lol: Anyways, due date is March 5th, so can I start pacing the floors now? I did send her back an e-mail regarding color, I'm not picky really, looking for good conformation and would LIKE a heavy black mask...... :-SS

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
good luck willow! i know it is going to seem like forever....wait a second, march fifth is like this week coming up!! holy crap willow!! YAY- i am so happy and excited for you. does it matter if it male of female?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
March 5, wow that is next Wednesday, I am so excited for you Willow.  Let us know as soon as you hear anything.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's definitely  going to be a male Andrea...Very firm on that one, that's why I wavered over taking your Samson, but needs to be a pup....Yup, only a few more days..Seems like i have been waiting forever, but it's worth it....

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WooHoo!! Any day now!! I'll start pacing for you too Willow. I just know there is a perfect boy in that litter for you!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
omg congrats!!!, let us know what happens and pics as soon as possible please!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
How exciting!!! Any names picked out for the new little guy yet?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm actually waiting til 10 weeks to bring him home, I do have a name, but I want to wait and see if it fits, before I say anything  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WhoooHOooo hurry up March 5th!! I'd be counting the hours. I just KNOW there will be a perfect pup in that litter just for you!  :lol: So exciting, a new baby for Samson and Angel (you and Marq too) can't wait to see him.  :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts