Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have an Invisable fence. I spent most of my day training Zora. I took her off her leash and bammm she takes off and ran through the damn thing 50 times. I couldnt figure this out, neither could Gunner and Zoie. They were looking at Zora like she was a crazy woman. Anyway, remember when she had surgery on her throat.....Yep, must have cut a nerve cause she has NO feeling there. She didnt relize she was being shocked. Looks like I have to get a real fence...Who would have thought... 8O

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its ok, safer anyway. Been wanting to do it but just kept putting it off....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I never would have thought of that, obviously neither did you....Would have been funny tho watching Gunner & Zoie watching her go thru that fence

·
Registered
725 Posts
We feel your fence pain....Gus has decided to rip down two of the boards so he and the neighbor dog can catch up! The fence is so old so we just have to replace it all....

·
Registered
91 Posts
WE HAVE A CHAINLINK FENCE AND ABBEY WAS CLEARING IT WITH OUT A PROBLEM. WE THEN PUT THE INGROUND FENCE RITE INSIDE OUR CHAINLINK. SHE JUST DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE SHOCK. IT WAS WORTH IT TO HER TO GET OUT. AND I KNOW IT WAS SHOCKING HER BECAUSE YOU COULD SEE HER SKIN JUMPING. BOXERS ARE JUST NUTTS. WE ARE DOING A PRIVACY FENCE NOW AND WHILE THATS BEING DONE SHES STAYING INSIDE. (ALREADY BROKE A WINDOW LOL) THEY JUST LIKE TO BE FREE I GUESS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts